miércoles, 29 de diciembre de 2010

My Chemical Romance

My chemical romance is one of my favourite groups.

I started following them when they released 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' in 2004, which had four singles.
'Helena' and 'I'm not OK (I promise)' are the most popular songs of the CD.
 
Helena
It is told that this song talks about Way brothers grandmother. However, her real name was Elena.
This videoclip is amazing, it received lots of nominations for five MTV awards, but they didn't win any.
I cannot be objective because this is my favorite song.

I'm not OK (I promise)
This is also one of my favorite songs. It's lyrics are completely energyc, and I'll paste some thoughts that appear on the video, I love them.

If you ever felt alone, rejected, confused, lost, anxious, wrong, wronged, unclean, angry, ashamed, curious, used.
Be prepared to feel revenge.

Feel the romance.
...The chemical romance.



This band's sound was different from the others', they didn't look for fans or money.
This CD is a masterpiece which talks about feelings. Sad feelings they needed to expel and in that way make us participants of their hurt so we could see there are people around us feeling the same way. And then making us conscius about how to behave.

A month ago they released their fourth album, and I'm going to see their performance in Barcelona.
I haven't heard it all already. I know their style has changed a little bit, but ten years from their formation, I think they must have evolved. And I'm glad about it.

I'm feeling very happy and excited! I just cannot wait to see them!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario